Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL


Southeastern University in Lakeland Florida Deck the Halls for the Holiday Season. Every year for the past 3 years I have been honored to Deck the Halls. From the Front Drive to the Dorms every appointment is created with love and pride. More than 600 bows and yards and yards of garlands with LED lights. The brilliance and spirit of the Holiday Season begins with the arrival of me and my crew starting the week before Halloween and finishes up about mid November. This year I figured it would take one person over 10 40 hour work weeks to decorate this property. I must say everyone enjoys heading to this University. From the relaxing music that seems to come from the beautiful landscaping to the gracious staff and student body. At first they aren't quite ready for the season, but within a week they are getting anxious to have the twinkle of the lights and ornaments around usher in the Spirit of the Season. I want to thank the Students and the Staff for all the compliments and the kind words of appreciation for all the hard work my staff and I do to create the Season's Splendor.

No comments: